[Snort-devel] Problem trying to generate full packet dumps from preprocessors in snort-1.8.7 betas.

Andreas Östling andreaso at ...387...
Wed Jun 12 02:04:02 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 05.57, Chris Green wrote:
> Yeah that should be enough.   Hrm, are you still seeing the problem?
> I had andrew go look at it but I don't think he found anything.
>
> I'll take another gander at it.  Are you still having this problem?

I just tried build 126 and the problem is gone there!

A closer look shows that you actually fixed the problem in revision
1.86.2.12 of rules.c, right before I sent in the report, argh... :)

(When importing revision 1.86.2.11 into build 126 the problem comes back, and
when upgrading to 1.86.2.12 it goes away, so I guess your patch fixed more
than expected.)

Regards,
Andreas Östling