[Snort-devel] [Fwd: [tech:02224] Snort-Snmp Upgrade]

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Tue Jun 11 15:29:09 EDT 2002

Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn at ...1085...> writes:

> Hi folks,
>    The long awaited SnortSnmp upgrade is here.
> It is available at
>   http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/snortSnmpPlugin-1.8.6.tar.gz
> The Patch to upgrade from the earlier snortSnmpPlugin-02-1.8.3.tar.gz
> is available  at
> http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/SnortSnmpPatch-03.gz
>
>  Could someone please do the needful to update the cvs with the latest
> snortSnmp plugin. Thanks.

Could you please update this to the 1.9 series. This is a pretty major
change and 1.8.7 is only getting bug fixes at the moment.  I just
tried to take a stab at it but it turned out to be much less trivial
than I had hoped.

I am pretty excited about the features, it's just that the 1.8 branch
is effectively closed for major fixes.

I have to fix the pcap filter bug and then we should be good to go.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...81...>
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.