[Snort-devel] udphdr in mysql log not found

moez MOEZ moez at ...1337...
Mon Jun 3 04:23:04 EDT 2002

I use the mysql log with snort. I use the script create_mysql found in the contrib directory. The tables were generated. I configure the snort.conf with user and password for the databases. But when i started snort, only the TCP packets where logged. The udphdr table was empty although i saw in the console (my line-command is snort -dve -c snort.conf -l ../log) that there were 10 udp packets.

Someone can help me please? I need to activate the udp and the icmp! If someone has any idea, please mail me.
thank you!!!