[Snort-devel] Incorporating Carnivore in Snort

gangadhar npk npkg at ...1093...
Tue Jan 29 04:11:04 EST 2002

Hello everyone,
          I am trying to build a package that would work like the  FBI
program - Carnivore. I understand that Snort in itself has a number of
options for packet sniffing. Can anyone guide me on how to go about
developing a module, a preprocessor in particular, that would monitor
RADIUS logins from a dialup connection.
                   Any help would be welcome.
                                TIA
                                                 Gangadhar
--
"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
                                               - Linus