[Snort-devel] linux/sparc BUS ERROR [more info]

Ricardo A. Gorosito rgorosito at ...1077...
Wed Jan 16 06:44:20 EST 2002

Problem persist with gcc-3.0.1, I will try with other cc versions.

Program received signal SIGBUS, Bus error.
0x0001b778 in DecodeIP (pkt=0x995d6 "E\020", len=132, p=0xeffff398) at
decode.c:1194
1194        if(p->iph->ip_ver != 4)
(gdb) print p->iph->ip_src
$1 = {s_addr = 169119087}
(gdb) print p->iph->ip_ver
$2 = 4 '\004'

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Ariel Gorosito - rgorosito at ...1077...
 Administración Federal de Ingresos Públicos