[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-468031 ] contrib/create_mysql script

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Sat Jan 12 18:39:04 EST 2002

Bugs item #468031, was opened at 2001-10-04 12:57
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=468031&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Not a bug,  I probably missed this in your doco
somewhere since I have no attention span.

When I ran "mysql < ./contrib/create_mysql" I got an
error back that says something like "no db selected".

So I added the line "use snort;" at the top of
the "create_mysql" file.

Comment By: Roman Danyliw (danyliw)