[Snort-devel] Small problem with snort.daily

Rob McMillen rvmcmil at ...1029...
Fri Jan 11 19:56:02 EST 2002

Don't know if this is right or if I messed something else by doing this, but
this allowed me to compile.  I went to each sub Makefile within each
directory and added the following variable to the INCLUDES variable in each
Makefile.

$(extra_incl)

Temporary fix, but what am I doing wrong?  Is there a variable missing
somewhere?

Rob

P.S.  Not too good with the auto* stuff.