[Snort-devel] ATM, LANE, and Ethernet over Fiber?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Sun Jan 6 21:55:03 EST 2002

Hi Deven,
     The answer to "how does Snort handle ATM" is "not at all".  We
don't have any equipment or packet captures to work with, so we're not
able to test any code that we would write.

     -Marty