[Snort-devel] ACID archive problem: "Ignored XXX Duplicate Events" on archive

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Thu Aug 29 19:31:01 EDT 2002

"Cloppert, Michael" <Michael.Cloppert at ...1554...> writes:

> Background:
> I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this sort of thing, but I've
> tried the snort-users list and gotten virtually no feedback.  This is a VERY
> big problem given the way our company has decided our IDS deployment is
> going to work, so I am in dire need of some help before management decides
> it's not worth the problems and ditches our Snort pilot project.

I don't know anything at all about ACID.  That said, can you tell us
something about how your company decided your IDS deployment is going
to work?

Just curious over what your goals are.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
"I'm beginning to think that my router may be confused."