[Snort-devel] snort-1.9.0b6 and barnyard discrepancies

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Fri Aug 23 05:50:02 EDT 2002

Andreas Hasenack <andreas at ...836...> writes:

> Em Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 06:02:59PM -0300, Andreas Hasenack escreveu:
>> Actually, I just tried barnyard's ascii output and it's also different
>> from the tcpdump one, so it's not specific to sql output. Probably the
>> unified file was generated with it.
>
> Ok, here is what I have:
> tcpdump file
> unified file

Can you mail them to me directly so that we may look at them? I'd like
to go ahead and hammer this set of bugs out.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
"I'm beginning to think that my router may be confused."