[Snort-devel] snort alerts in mysql

Roman Danyliw roman at ...49...
Mon Aug 12 10:58:07 EDT 2002

See Question #B-4 of the snort database plugin documentation:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortdb/snortdb_faq.html

Roman

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:32:34 +0530, "Manish K Arya" <manish_arya at ...1440...> wrote :

> hi
>    i m using mysql logging feature of snort for logging alerts, its workin
fine. but in log tables some etities are not clear to me. like
> in iphdr table source ip and dest ip address are in form of 10 digit interger.
i dont know what is the mapping function to convert this interger value to
actual ip addresses,if some one know abt this please tell me