[Snort-devel] Mysql schema and snort -current and flexresp

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...835...
Wed Aug 7 08:15:06 EDT 2002

Without seeing some packet captures I can't comment on flexresp working or
not.  Please include the build number, the OS and the rules in question as
well.

-Jeff

--On Wednesday, August 07, 2002 05:22:09 -0500 renegade