[Snort-devel] Snort 1.9 cvs - ASN.1

Steve Rudolph srudolph at ...1213...
Fri Apr 26 06:32:36 EDT 2002

So If I understand this correctly, this ASN.1 looks for protocols which
do not follow this standard?
It would be nice if we could exclude certain source addresses from this
preprocessor like on the portscan with the ignore-hosts.
I would love to help, but I have not programmed since my Atari 800 with
the Basic cartridge.  Do you have any pointers on where to start for
learning C?

Steve