[Snort-devel] fragroute related fixes need testing on real networks

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Tue Apr 23 10:07:25 EDT 2002

Ok, just made a change based on feedback from Andrea Barisani and
Peter Johnson to actively alert on overlapping fragments and it is in
both stable and devel

This required changes to the memory management so if you see wildly
growing snort processes, please let me know.

I'm still mulling a lot of these changes over so let me know what you
are seeing
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>