[Snort-devel] WARNING: unknown output plugin: 'log_ascii'

Chris Green cmg at ...402...
Thu Apr 4 18:06:53 EST 2002

"Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl at ...1167...> writes:

> FYI
>
> Still getting this odd error in the most recent build... yet, If I run it as
> such: "./snort-113 -c ../conf/tmp.conf"  I don't see any warnings or errors.

Try make distclean and recompiling

If you aren't developing snort stuff and planning on submitting
patches, you should be using snort-stable.  I really can't emphasize
this enough.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...402...>
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.