[Snort-devel] [ snort-Bugs-464217 ] Look-up on Windows 2000 SP2

noreply at ...12... noreply at ...12...
Thu Sep 27 19:18:04 EDT 2001

Bugs item #464217, was opened at 2001-09-23 17:28
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=103357&aid=464217&group_id=3357

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
While running snort v 1.8.1 for Win32 with default
config modified to use my network; if I move the
window running snort by more than an inch or so, my
computer locks up.  This same problem happens when I
am using my Norton 2001, so they could be related.
But those are the only 2 instances of this happening.
I think it might be a thread lockup of some type.

McKay