[Snort-devel] Interesting option in ACID

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...269...
Fri Oct 12 07:15:10 EDT 2001

You can already do this.  Select Last 24(or 72) hours alert list.  On the
page that loads up, in the upper right hand corner, select Unique Source
addresses, and you will get all the unique sources in the last 24(72) hours.

-Steve