[Snort-devel] Can't uncompress the current cvs

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ...875...
Mon Oct 8 20:14:02 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:01:48PM -0600, Rich Adamson wrote:

> http://www.snort.org/downloads/snort-daily.tar.gz = WORKS
> http://www.snort.org/downloads/snortrules.tar.gz = WORKS
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/snort-cvsroot.tar.gz = FAILS
>
> Don't think I'm going to try anymore... way to tired to carry this
> on. If no one really cares that there "is" a difference, then I
> don't either and I won't bother. I'm directly on the Internet; two
> very different machines, no cache, no proxy, no nothing, same
> problem both machines, two downloads work and the exact some one
> always fails. What's wrong with this picture?

What are you using to download these files?  Netscape?  Internet
Explorer?  Mozilla?  Opera?  Which version?  Are you using Linux?
FreeBSD?  Windows?  How can we help if you won't give us some details?

Jeff