[Snort-devel] Can't uncompress the current cvs

Chris Green cmg at ...81...
Mon Oct 8 08:19:03 EDT 2001

Rich Adamson  <radamson at ...442...> writes:

> Chris,
>
> Nope. The daily works fine; its the full CVS tree from the Development
> section of the snort.org site. That option simply isn't working right.
> Tried several times. Downloading the Rules and Daily functions absolutely
> as expected on two different systems; the full CVS fails on both systems.
> Last attempt was with IE v5.0 (which does function correctly with the
> two files mentioned). Someone else in the development group tried the
> full CVS and had the same problem yesterday, so fairly certain it is an
> issue with how the CVS is constructed, or whatever.
>
> Rich

Please include links so we know exactly which one you mean.

Is http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/snort-cvsroot.tar.gz

What you were talking about?  It seems to be just fine as well
currently.

--
Chris Green <cmg at ...81...>