[Snort-devel] Can't uncompress the current cvs

Rich Adamson radamson at ...442...
Mon Oct 8 07:54:02 EDT 2001

Chris,

Nope. The daily works fine; its the full CVS tree from the Development
section of the snort.org site. That option simply isn't working right.
Tried several times. Downloading the Rules and Daily functions absolutely
as expected on two different systems; the full CVS fails on both systems.
Last attempt was with IE v5.0 (which does function correctly with the
two files mentioned). Someone else in the development group tried the
full CVS and had the same problem yesterday, so fairly certain it is an
issue with how the CVS is constructed, or whatever.

Rich