[Snort-devel] Is it possble you have a developer who is not on the right side?

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Mon Nov 19 11:01:04 EST 2001

As the individual who built the last couple of Windows installers for
snort.org  I was concerned about any potential trojaned installers.

I telephoned Mr. Hulick this morning and have asked him to get us
some more info the filename of the installer he used and an MD5sum
of that file.  He was in the car and said he would provide us with this
as soon as possible.  He downloaded the package from a "Yahoo search"
and as such did not know the explicit url he used to download.