[Snort-devel] Is it possble you have a developer who is not on the right side?

tlewis at ...255... tlewis at ...255...
Sun Nov 18 23:50:01 EST 2001

Maybe Mr. Knows What He's Doing wasn't trained on debugging core
files when he trained on his abacus lo these many decades ago?

Daddy, is this the sort of person who complains about discrimination
against old people in the computer industry?

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...255...

Q: How many marxists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None - the bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.