[Snort-devel] Is it possble you have a developer who is not on the right side?

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Sun Nov 18 23:39:01 EST 2001

All right, mr. NoRookie, would you mind to provide us with more details
on what you're talking about? :-) I.g. direct link of the binary/package
which you have downloaded, tcpdump/windump logs of what you are
observing as 'attacks on several IPs in the internet' etc.

Thanks
-Fyodor