[Snort-devel] Snort logging to Oracle

Fyodor fygrave at ...1...
Fri May 25 05:08:47 EDT 2001

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 09:36:24AM +0100, Vitaly Osipov wrote:
> it's RH7.1 (anyway i never heard of Oracle for BSD - but I may be missing
> something)

I didn't try to build Oracle support explictly, but spp_*
pieces.

> Anyway, maybe it's just Irish weather, but I was not able to update from
> cvs -
>
> cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.snort.sourceforge.net rejected
> access to /cvsroot/snort for user anonymous

Uh? strange, can not even ssh to sourceforge either right
now (but can cvs up it under my username). Looks kike
another sourceforge screwup :). Try
http://snort.sourceforge.net/snort-daily.tar.gz (although if
anonymous user problem was there for too long this wouldn't
be updated :)), if still doesn't work, lemme know, I will
send you a tarball/patch offlist or something :)