[Snort-devel] Inter-Sensor Communication? (long)

Thomas Whipp tkw at ...415...
Mon May 21 04:20:36 EDT 2001

utilizing a
> master/controller host? (This is assuming that all sensors
see the
> traffic and respond, as in worst-case. If only one sensor
responds,
> it would be only 19 packets/conns)

Would it need to be a mesh?  wouldn't some form of
propogation via neighbours (ala OSPF) be suitable...
multiple neighbours would provide some resilience and the
level of interconnections would be kept sane.

	Tom