[Snort-devel] Inter-Sensor Communication? (long)

agetchel at ...358... agetchel at ...358...
Mon May 21 02:30:40 EDT 2001

> Actually what I was thinking of in the original snortnet
> design is kind of tree scheme, where tree nodes which follow
> sensors, would be able to decrease/summarise the amount of
> data which is floating towards the master node. The idea is
> still 'in the air', since I haven't done much coding on it
> yet.

	Could you give some more details about 'snortnet'?  The idea of a
hierarchical sensor management scheme is rather fascinating.

Thanks,
Abe

Abe L. Getchell - Security Engineer
Division of System Support Services