[Snort-devel] Checkpoint Firewall dynamic reconfiguration with opsec

cm at ...434... cm at ...434...
Sat May 19 05:32:22 EDT 2001

I should have written this a few weeks ago, but had no time. Now that I
see that other guys are working on similar plugins, I'll share mine today.

A few month ago, I wrote an output plugin for snort, which allows the
dynamic reconfiguration of checkpoint firewalls. It uses SAM, a part of
the OPSEC framework.

Since I'm no programmer, my intention is to stop working on that plugin.
Hopefully someone will bring a more configurable version an maintain it
:-)

Details and diff's can be found on http://www.chaudalik.ch/snort/

Have a look at the README.

Marc