[Snort-devel] Latest CVS broken?

A.L.Lambert max at ...425...
Thu May 17 02:35:34 EDT 2001

> Try snort -d -c /etc/snort/snort.conf Otherwise is doesn't dump the
> application layer. I also use -D -A full -u snort FYI Even tho my
> snort CVS is from May 12th, I'll download the latest and see if there
> is any difference.
>
> >         Is it just me, or is the latest CVS version of snort broken
> > (downloaded about 4 hours ago)?

<SNIP>

        Nevermind, it's my fault.  Remind me to set HOME_NET for my home
network and not my work network next time. (DOH!).  Snort did as expected,
and reported no traffic, since it was looking for the wrong network.
Fixing my config problem results in instant working system.  I'm gonna go
crawl under a rock and hide my face in shame for a few days now.  :)

-- A.L.Lambert
The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level
of thinking that created them...
        -Einstein