[Snort-devel] tcp_stream3.c

Christopher E. Cramer chris.cramer at ...219...
Wed May 16 16:49:36 EDT 2001

gak!  I don't think that this is the problem we are currently seeing, but
it's definitely not right.  the bug seems to go back to the original code.
it should only effect some of the checking w/ regards to spoofed packets.

I'll commit to the CVS.

Thanks
Chris