[Snort-devel] spp_tcp_stream3 patch for avl_tree.c

william.c.gercken at ...350... william.c.gercken at ...350...
Tue May 15 13:52:12 EDT 2001

Len,

Keep in mind that the patches were not yet reviewed by Marty. He may have a
different solution. It is just what I have come up with since the last CVS
update.

-bill

                    Len Burns
                    <lenb at ...122...>                 To:     william.c.gercken at ...350...
                    Sent by:                             cc:     roesch at ...402..., snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
                    snort-devel-admin at ...424...        Subject:     Re: [Snort-devel] spp_tcp_stream3 patch for avl_tree.c
                    eforge.net

                    05/15/2001 01:12 PM

On Tue, 15 May 2001 william.c.gercken at ...350... wrote:

> The previous fix to spp_tcp_stream3 also requires the following patch for
> avl_tree.c; there was also a minor addition to spp_tcp_stream3.c.
> Still appears to be leaking some where though....
Ok, not sure about the leak, it hasn't been up long enough yet, but,
these patches resolved my crash problem.

-Len