[Snort-devel] Call for features requests for SPPv2

Patrick Mullen pmullen at ...43...
Tue May 15 03:16:59 EDT 2001

The grapevine was properly seeded for me to catch wind that The Big Guy (TM) wants
a new version of the Snort Portscan Preprocessor out and he wants it yesterday. ;)

Make your voice heard!  Tell me what you like and don't like about the current
SPP and what features you feel are lacking.  No request is too large and no
request is too small.  I take all requests and comments!  It doesn't mean I'll
implement them all, but I do take them...

Just please reply to me directly; feel free to cc: the list if you'd like.  I get
too much mail to too many lists to pore through it all.

Thanks,

~Patrick