[Snort-devel] Plea for help

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Fri May 11 10:51:49 EDT 2001

Ok guys, I've been staring at the stream3 code for days now and I'm well
past the end of my rope, it seems to be leaking memory and going
a-stable after a period of time.  As far as I can tell the code is
pretty solid, so I've gotten to the point where I need to take a step
back and let the Open Source world work its magic.  There are something
like 300 of you out there listening on the snort-dev list, and we've got
bugs.  With open source, all bugs are shallow because there are so many
eyes on it.  Well, I need your eyes to help make this one shallow,
because I need to step outside and breathe some fresh air and not think
about stream reassembly for a few hours.  Any takers?

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...402...