[Snort-devel] Newbie compile question

Drew Berkemeyer drew at ...410...
Fri May 4 18:03:00 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have just downloaded the Snort source to a Windows machine. I opened the project and did a rebuild all. Everything went fine except for a missing file (iprtrmib.h). I have grepped my entire machine and I do not have this file. I also searched Microsoft's site and found the file referenced in some Whistler SDK support files.

Note: I am using Microsoft VC++ version 5.x. Is this file only available in a newer version of Visual Studio? Any help figuring out what to do is appreciated.

Sincerely,
Drew Berkemeyer
Berkemeyer Concepts
http://www.berkemeyer.com/