[Snort-devel] french translations / traductions francaises

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Wed May 2 18:22:53 EDT 2001

On Wed, 02 May 2001, Denis Ducamp wrote:
> My little contribution to snort, I translated finally to french:
>  . most parts of snort 1.7 documentation
>    (thanks Marty for your delay with snort 1.8 ;-)
>    not translated : redondant parts and parts on bpf expressions
>  . the FAQ of snort as of 01/04/27
>  . the guidelines to write snort rules as of 01/01/24
>
> All comments are welcome.

I guess all one can say is:

Merci Beaucoup.  C'est Fantastique.

:-)
--dr

--
Dragos Ruiu <dr at ...9...>   dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
gpg/pgp key on file at wwwkeys.pgp.net or at http://dursec.com/drkey.asc