[Snort-devel] unknown for src and dst IP's. Latest from CVS

Victor Barahona victor.barahona at ...463...
Wed Jun 20 13:25:00 EDT 2001

On Tue 19 Jun 2001 21:43, you wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Roman.  I guess I'm getting "unknown" as the address
> since I'm using an older version of ACID (v0.9.6b9) and it's still looking
> to ip_src* to display the IP information.  I was putting off upgrading ACID
> due to the fact that it requires me to compile php with bcmath.  Up until
> now I've been using rpm's and I really didn't want to get into compiling
> source.  Do you have any idea where I might find a php-bcmath
> module.  rpmfind only has one intended for Polish(ed) Linux Distribution
> and the RedHat site has nothing.  What is the bcmath used for in
> ACID?  Would it be possible to have it as an option to be turned off in the
> acid_conf.php file?

I have recompiled from the src package from the redhat distribution the php
with support for bcmath (long compilation). All the packages that I compile
can be found in:

ftp://matojo-ng.sdi.uam.es/

Hope helps you.

--
"Alone? you are not alone, Bigbrother is watching you"

Victor Barahona Cabezon
http://rincon.uam.es/dir?cw=870938110351562	       PGP ID-0x8750AB79
Soporte Seguridad en red........................http://www.utc.uam.es/ss