[Snort-devel] I get by with a little help from my friends

tlewis at ...255... tlewis at ...255...
Sun Jun 3 01:44:49 EDT 2001

If anyone out there is on a network shared with Macs (or is running a
MacOS X box) and can dump a few minutes of traffic on a normal appletalk
network to a tcpdump file and send it to me, then I would be thankful.
The more diverse the traffic (NBP, ATP, AFS, everything), the better.
After I got done abusing Marty's hospitality in DC, I finally got my
hands on a copy of "Inside Appletalk" at the LoC, and I'm dying to see
some actual traffic.

--
Todd Lewis
tlewis at ...255...