[Snort-devel] Segfault, massive memory usage in 1.8.1beta3 build 47

Seth Leger soleger at ...511...
Fri Jul 27 15:45:23 EDT 2001

Yep, this leak is definitely patched. I've been running build 56 for
three days with no crashes and the memory usage is staying well within
the tolerable range.

Looks good! Thanks for all the help guys. Glad you were able to help out
in such a timely manner...

Congratulations,
Seth Leger
soleger at ...511...