[Snort-devel] Developers FAQ?

Dragos Ruiu dr at ...40...
Mon Jul 23 22:31:51 EDT 2001

I don't think so.... The FAQ model is currently "shoot Marty an e-mail..."

But if you want ot take crack at it I'll be glad to add it as an appendix to
the existing FAQ.  P.s. last call for mods to it for v1.8.2... I'd like to
stabilize it for a bit...

cheers,
--dr

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Migus, Adam wrote:
> I have read the FAQ on the webpage and am in the process of reading the
> snort users manual.  Is there a developers FAQ anywhere?  If not what's the
> main source of information for such questions as if I were to write a plugin
> how do I do it, etc.
>
> Adam

Dragos Ruiu <dr at ...9...>   dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
gpg/pgp key on file at wwwkeys.pgp.net or at http://dursec.com/drkey.asc