[Snort-devel] Snort 1.8 status, etc

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Mon Jul 16 22:36:59 EDT 2001

Hey everyone,
     Sorry we didn't have as clean a release as I had hoped, I wanted to
get 1.8 out for BlackHat (the third conference since March that I've
presented at that's talked about it!) and we had a few initial
problems.  On the up side, I'm working on a new release hopefully for
the end of this week (1.8.1) that will fix most of the problems people
saw in the 1.8-RELEASE code.  In the mean time, keep those bug reports
coming and I'll keep knocking out patches.

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...402...