[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-devel]spp_defrag.c v1.5.1: SIGSEGV

François Désarménien francois at ...451...
Thu Jul 12 04:46:33 EDT 2001

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:26:53 -0700
Dragos Ruiu <dr at ...40...> wrote:

> I've duplicated and identified the problem.

Fine.

> I'll release a fixed version 1.5.2 shortly, and if things go well today
> with the things that I have to finish I may even get a chance to
> release a beta of the 2.0 defragger in parallel before I'm
> off to DefCon.

I'll test it ASA you'll post it.

> Thanks, Mr. Désarménien for your detailed error reports...

Please, forget the Mr and my firstname is François :)

> The stack dumps helped me track it down rapidly.

It's the purpose of stack dumps, isn't it ?

Freely yours,

François

PS: your reply address <dr at ...40...> seems unreachable (at least two days
    ago)