[Snort-devel] Enhanced SPEC-file for snort 1.8

Dag Wieers dag at ...518...
Wed Jul 11 19:58:37 EDT 2001

Hi,

I improved the SPEC-file of Wim Vandersmissen a bit to reflect the changes
to snort 1.8 and made it use more macros (much cleaner).

Is it possible to add this SPEC-file to the tarball in future releases ?
So one can easily build RPM-files by issuing:

	rpm -ta --target=i686 <tarball>

which renders source-packages quite useless. (The SPEC-file needs to be
changed to do so though)

PS I've got these packages for Red hat 7.1 at:

	ftp://dag.wieers.com/home-made/

-- dag wieers, dag at ...518... / dag at ...519..., http://dag.wieers.com/ --
   «Onder voorbehoud van hetgeen niet uitdrukkelijk wordt erkend.»