[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] off-topic: DEFCON

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...164...
Fri Jul 6 12:38:39 EDT 2001

I've got a room at the Alexis with hot tub and all.  There will be a few cases
of cold beer on hand so if you people going to Defcon want to meet up there and
get shit faced on my dime your more than welcome to drop by and consume large
amounts of beer.

There will be a Snort sticker on the front door but if you cant find it, just
ask at the front desk, I'm registered under the name "Puffer".

Either that, or we can just make the beer mobile and meet up at the pool.

I guess I'd better bring a boom box so we can jam to some tunes.....Leave your
Don Ho cd's at home.