[Snort-devel] Defrag preprocessor crashing (was RE: [Snort-users] Stream4 and other stuff)

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Mon Jul 2 11:13:28 EDT 2001

Philip Mayers wrote:

> Wow - what service! Has anyone ever told you you're a very helpful guy?

Well, I do what I can. :)

> (gdb) p fragmemuse
> $2 = 42387068

Hmm, that number doesn't look insane, it's just kind of suprising that
you'd be using that much RAM to store the packets that quickly.   Is
there a lot of fragmented traffic on your network for some reason?

     -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...402...