[Snort-devel] Re: Enterprise tree for SNMP Alerts

Martin Roesch roesch at ...402...
Mon Jul 2 01:13:52 EDT 2001

Hi Glenn,
     That sounds great, I'd be glad if you'd spearhead the SNMP effort,
sounds like you know just what to do.  Since you're volunteering, I'll
also let you manage the MIB tree as well... ;)

   -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...402...