[Snort-devel] Where to do the stuff?

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...120...
Wed Jan 24 15:22:20 EST 2001

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Martin Roesch wrote:

> Yeah, if you weren't so far along I'd say use the 1.6.3-patch2 codebase,
> but 1.7 has a huge number of changes in it (Mike Davis said the diff was
> 1.8 MB when he went to do the Windows port). :)

Yeah, the amount of time it's going to take me to port this stuff forward
to 1.7/2.0 is a big part of the reason that I'm cleaning my 1.6.3 stuff
up and releasing it.  I will start on the 2.0 stuff pretty soon, but I
want to complete this first.

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis at ...120...