[Snort-devel] Re: [Snort-users] SNORT 1.7 RELEASED

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at ...192...
Wed Jan 10 11:46:11 EST 2001

On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 03:10:52PM -0500, Martin Roesch wrote:
> Snort 1.7 has been released!  It's taken five months, but we finally have a
> new and far more powerful version of Snort ready to use.  Here's a brief
> summary of the changes/additions to this version:

Doesn't build on HP-UX 10.20:

snort.c: In function ParseCmdLine':
snort.c:868: warning: implicit declaration of function snprintf'
snort.c: In function GetIfrMTU':
snort.c:1486: SIOCGIFMTU' undeclared (first use in this function)
snort.c:1486: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
snort.c:1486: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [snort.o] Error 1

--
ralf.hildebrandt at ...192...
System Engineer                                            innominate AG