[Snort-devel] TCPDump file managment

A.L.Lambert alambert at ...89...
Thu Jan 4 18:24:25 EST 2001

	I need a tool that will read input from multiple tcpdump formated
binary files, and output all the packets to a single tcpdump formated
file.  Neither tcpdump, nor tcpslice seems suitable for this task
(tcpslice has some requirements that I can't meet as far as packet content
minimums, not working on files with packets that span multiple years; and
tcpdump and snort both refuse to do the deed when I feed them multiple
packet dump's via stdin).

	Hopefully, I'm not the first person to have this need, and someone
can shed some insight on how I might go about doing this.  Thanks in
advance.

	--A.L.Lambert