[Snort-devel] pcap question

Todd Lewis tlewis at ...120...
Wed Jan 3 17:45:16 EST 2001

Is there a way to grab a packet from pcap without using a callback,
like in pcap_dispatch() and pcap_loop()?  If not, then I am going to
have difficulty making paengine_pcap threadsafe.  I would think that I'm
not the only one for whom a callback model is unsuited.

--
Todd Lewis                                       tlewis at ...120...