[Snort-devel] help!!

Wright, Gregory Gregory.Wright at ...262...
Wed Feb 21 10:39:54 EST 2001

Hey Gang,

This my sound some what elementary, however I need to have this done. My
supervisor is insisting that there is a way, or procedure on the Snort site
to teach me to create my packets to be able to sniff with. Is there such a
procedure on the site? Or am I just not at that level of expertise. Please
help if you can.

 <mailto:Gregory.Wright at ...262...> Gregory Wright CCNA, MCP
Netigy Corporation
Incident Response Center Engineer
( Phone: 248-359-7305
+ mailto:Gregory.Wright at ...262... <mailto:Gregory.Wright at ...262...>

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>