[Snort-devel] ACK. Re: [Snort-users] version.bind (part of t he problem) (fwd)

Max Vision vision at ...195...
Fri Feb 9 12:03:25 EST 2001

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if "no offset" is 0, then offset 12 is
starting at byte 13. I took this into account in making the rule though as
it shouldn't affect detection either way.
If my above logic is wrong, then offsets zero and one are the same...
Max